JOURNEY TO ANOTHER WORLD
Written by acclaimed composer and orchestrator Benny Oschmann, it’s no surprise why Best Service and Sonuscore used Journey To Another World as the official demo piece for their revolutionary sample library, The Orchestra.
A cinematic orchestral piece that weaves seamlessly through musical chapters and catchy melodies, this project file and accompanying PDF score is a masterclass in musical story-telling.
The Project File
All of the MIDI and CC data used to sculpt the final performance
Printed audio STEMS for each section of the orchestra, so you don’t have to load the samples to follow along
Track layout, signal flow, and routing optimized for simplicity and light resource usage
Included is the full orchestral score in PDF format.
Read along with the project and solo individual instruments or sections for detailed study of how written score can translate into a virtual performance.
Plugins & Production
See how the final mix was shaped using only stock plugins, and onboard channel settings.
Bypass plugins to hear the before and after to fully understand the importance of production techniques, even the subtle ones.
Composer / Orchestrator
WHAT YOU GET
- A project file pre-loaded for The Orchestra
- A project file pre-loaded for The Orchestra Complete
- A “LITE” project file with all instrument tracks disabled and samples unloaded, for a minimal resource footprint, and maximum compatibility.
- Audio STEMS are included so you can still playback the project and hear it without even loading the samples.
- Fully notated concert score (PDF)
*Project files not included with the “MIDI File & Score” package
Instant download available after purchase
- Steinberg Cubase (requires 8.5 or higher), or Logic Pro X
- The Orchestra (or The Orchestra Complete), Action Strikes, Origins Vol.1 Steel Tongue and Sansula
- Kontakt 6 (Full version required for Origins Vol.1)
- Eastwest Spaces II (optional)
- 8GB RAM for the Full Project / 4GB RAM for the Lite Project
- Intel i5 2.7GHz quad-core or equivalent
Yes. You can load the "LITE" project and work with the audio stems that cover all of the used sample libraries, or you can replace the sample libraries used with your own. Note that it will not sound the same as the full mix provided.
We offer a "MIDI and Score" option that you can use with any DAW of your choosing. It includes the MIDI file, Full PDF score, and Audio Stems.